Saturday, October 11, 2008

Karisma Kapur enters the Gallery of India’s 10 most stylish

 Karisma Kapur enters the Gallery of Indias 10 most stylishKarisma Kapur is all set to grace the cover of October’s Hello. It marks her exclusive entry into India’s top 10 most stylish out of work actresses! Most celebrities grace magazine covers with exclusives after they’ve been involved in some sort of scandal. I was kinda hoping this cover signified the end of her five year hiatus and return to Bollywood, but no such luck. Karisma recently turned down Rahul Dholakia’s Lamha. A role that was perfect for her has now gone to Bipasha Basu.

However, Karisma says, “I have said this before and I am saying it again. When I feel the time is right and I hear a script where my gut instinct tells me that this is the right role, then I will do it.”

Both Karisma and Kareena are in the best shape of their lives. Although Kareena has been receiving a lot of flack for losing too much weight, Karisma seems to be enjoying her newly acquired sophisticated looks. Recently, the actress scorched the ramp when she walked for Manav Gangwani at the HCIL couture week. Guess this really does mark her arrival. Fashionably late, I must say.

Click here to view Karisma’s photo gallery

No comments: