Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bigg Boss-Ram Katha

 Bigg Boss-Ram KathaExtra! Extra! Read all about it!

The second task of Bigg Boss is in, and boy, is it gripping!

After the very difficult task of being handcuffed together and taking turns to sleep, this task seems nearly impossible!

For this task, the Bada Saheb has given each of them a set of questions to ask the others within a span of three minutes, after which it’s an open forum and the housemates get to throw questions at each other but only until the timer rings.

The list of questions were something like this :

Where have you come from? / Where do you belong to?
What’s the most important moment of your life?
What’s the one thing that changed your life?
Why do you want to be in Bigg Boss?
Why do you want to win the prize money?

I tell you, if I were in their place, I wouldn’t be able to go through with it. A task that requires such high levels of training and skill!!!
Asking five pre-determined questions of such intensity. How would I EVER be able to pull something of that magnitude off!? Sheesh!

Apart from that, did you hear about that politician Ramdas Athavle (of the Republican Party of India) who threw a hissy-fit and got his minions to riot outside the Colors office & break window-panes because his ‘name got canceled’ off the contestants of Bigg Boss and was replaced by Sanjay Nirupam.

When asked why he gave a shit about being on a show like Big Boss in the first place, he replied, “Because I am Bigg Boss of my party and society and I want to be Bigg Boss of TV also.” I was laughing so hard I nearly piddled in my pants!

Can you believe that? Who the hell puts these ‘great men’ up to run the country anyway?
Now I know why they wanted a politician on the show - only politicians can create such high levels of drama!

No comments: