Friday, August 1, 2008

A sneak-peak into the personal diary of Katrina Kaif

Dear Diary

I am so angry!! I can’t believe that this is happening to me!! Shah Rukh Khan has kicked me out of his Temptations Reloaded tour. Just because he and Salman had some huge fight, he does not want to play with me anymore. Well on the bright side, no one will ever know about this humiliation. Both the head organizers have told the press different stories and I have refused to comment on this matter. That will definitely throw them off course!!

This afternoon I went to for the shooting of my film Yuvraaj. Of course my super obsessive boyfriend Salman was there. I totally ignored him!! Once again I managed to ditch the press by telling them that I would call them back. When will they get it, him and me are so last year!!

But today was not all that bad. I am now the new ambassador of Nakshatra diamonds. I shot my first ad for them today. I am so happy that I finally won a round against that ice princess Aishwarya Rai. She might have escaped Sallu and run into Abhishek’s arms, but I am the one wearing the diamonds!!

Till next time,

Love,

Kats!

No comments: