Saturday, September 6, 2008

Monica Out Of Bigg Boss!

 Monica Out Of Bigg Boss!Monica Bedi is the latest monkey to be voted out of the Bigg Boss house. It was either her or Rahul Mahajan. I for one can’t believe that the people chose to oust her. I’m guessing the BJP’s pulled some strings down at Lonavla. Why the hell was he there in the first place? They might as well have picked up a gardu from outside Mumbai Central Station.

Anyway, the inmates placed these two in the drop zone. Rahul belongs there but I wonder what made them pick Monica as the second choice. Looks like sharing a set that looks more like an Isaac Asimov nightmare than a house with Abu Salem’s ex finally got to them! She is back home now and I’m sure will be taking up Sanjay Nirupam’s offer regarding a house pretty soon.

So come next Friday, who do you think is going to go down? I can only hope it’s Ketki Dave. The last thing we need in this house full of misfits is a disgruntled mother!

No comments: