Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ayesha Takia busty no more!!

 Ayesha Takia busty no more!!Shocked………..I am absolutely speechless. My beloved Ayesha Takia has been advised to have her breast implants removed. I repeat removed. Which stupid-ass doctor would advise something like that to Bollywoods sweetheart? Very few women can carry off implants without looking like whores but somehow Ayesha managed it.

First Rakhi now Ayesha. I really don’t understand it.What is all this back pain nonsense?? Why don’t they just invest in better bra’s or something? And more importantly who is this stupid doctor?The only reason I even watched Taarzan and other stupid flopshows like Shaadi no.1 and De Taali is to watch her. That hour glass figure has kept me entertained for hours on end and now to find out that cause of my joy has become a pain in her back.

Truthfully I secretly hoped they were real and it have never really occurred to me that my darling Ayesha Takia might have implants since in my innocent mind implants are only for item girls (Rakhi, Shelyn and the likes.) and girls who want to act in B and C grade films (Payal Rohatgi and Koena MItra)

I don’t know how I will ever be able to look at her the same way ever again :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YA is BEautiful.But Her Bust i think is no Fake man .You cant think of her like that .