Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Koena Mitra turns British

 Koena Mitra turns British
You know how sometimes you just read the name of a Bollywood film that’s about to be released and you have a pretty good hunch that that movie will be a flop, well something like that happened with me when I heard the name of Koena Mitra’s up coming film ‘Karna‘. Only I am convinced that this film WILL defiantly be a mega, super, off the hookishly bad flop.

Why you ask? Simple… Not only will it star the unbearably annoying Koena Mitra but also because she will be talking in a British accent. Ms. Mitra has claimed that she has learnt four different types of British dialects for this role. Now correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t she first learn how to speak English. I wouldn’t mind listen to her try pulling of a Brit accent for maybe 15minutes for a good laugh, provided also that there was vast quantities of alcohol involved, but a whole feature film of her speaking like this, I would most likely shoot myself.

And that’s not where it stops, Koena Mitra has also started taking pot-shots at Kareena Kapoor by making statements like “Unfortunately Bollywood goes ga-ga over thin not fit bodies.” I don’t know how true a statement like that is but I do know for a fact that unfortunately Bollywood goes ga-ga over idiots not talented actors, how else would you explain Mitra’s success.

No comments: