Friday, July 11, 2008

Neil Nitin Mukesh jailed!!

 Neil Nitin Mukesh jailed!!
Madhur Bhandarkar the realistic filmmaker announced his latest film venture ‘Jail’ starring Neil Nitin Mukesh. The movie slated to release May 2009 is probably based on some persons jail experience. Now true Bhandarkar style the announcement party had inmates and a noose. Neil and Madhur posed with all these props.

To me all this seems a little disturbing. The title of the movie pretty much tells it all. I don’t see the need to be so literal. In fact if he takes realism so seriously he should send the entire cast and crew to Arthur Road jail for a couple of days so they get what it feels like to actually be in a prison experience.

So I’m guessing from now on the announcement parties are going to be of this fashion.

Can you imagine what a dull party that must have been. Just looking at those pictures I’m not so sure I want to see that movie. I know that pretty much everyone is pretty fed-up with all this no brained comedy romances, but this is just taking it to a whole different level. By the looks of it this moive will even give Tashan a run of it’s money. And the jail bars…….Really??

No comments: