Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sell-ina

Talk about being a pompous B****!

Two international movies in hand and Celina Jaitley think she’s Aishwarya. She even has the audacity to compare her career to that of Madhuri Dixit’s! International movies? I bet she has 4 minute item numbers in both! That doesn’t make her an actress! That puts her half a level higher than a two-pence hooker!

 Sell-inaAnd there’s actually a movie ‘Mein Madhuri Dixit banna chahti ho’ I don’t recall any movie being made on Being Celina.

“The whole world knows Celina Jaitley, I have a glamorous and sexy image. People recognize me all over the world,” (Probably from all the accusations of stalkers and molesters.)

“I have thousands of fans all over the world”

Hate to break it to you sweetheart but ‘thousands of fans’ when compared to the world is not a very large number at all. By the whole world if you mean the Desi taxi drivers who managed to get an international license to shine shoes in Europe then sure, the ‘whole world’ knows you.

About your acting skills, the janta is so busy being entertained by ‘the twins’ that I highly doubt anyone’s even noticed how you act or can even recollect what your face looks like for that matter.

“There are many actors who’ve done multiple roles but still suffer from an identity crisis and, on the contrary, I need bodyguards all

the time because of my status,” added Celina.

Hahahahahhah - Somebody give this girl a reality check before she starts introducing herself as Madonna!

No comments: