Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kooking with Kkleavage

 Kooking with KkleavageThat’s not a title I ‘cooked’ up myself- that’s the show Rakhi wants Ekta Kapoor to produce with her as the host!

Talk about bad ideas! It’s bad enough that some genius thought it would be a good idea to pay her to talk on national television but cook and actually FEED people! There are just so many things wrong with that, I don’t know where to start! Here’s a couple of reasons I think they should NEVER let that show air:
1. The size of her arms are a preview
2. She says, “I think it’s a great title and it also has two Ks. Ekta should think of doing such a show with me.”
3. She’s “quite excited with the idea of doing a show where I can be myself ” (Nooooo!)
4. She’s an item girl
5. Her boobs won’t fit under an apron
6. She’ll be allowed to handle fire
7.People will be learning things and that could lead to imitation which could mean that there’ll be more people coming close to being like Rakhi!
8. There’ll be more of Rakhi available for us to look at!
The good thing though, is that maybe now she won’t have to go about causing trouble to get on television!

No comments: