Saturday, June 21, 2008

Confessions of a Karan

hahahhahhehehehaha Confessions of a Karan

Sorry I’ve just finished reading Karan Johar’s blog, although I must admit I found the comments more hilarious.

His blog was so high funda and nonsensical I can’t believe so many people bothered to read it leave alone comment. Besides all those comments appear to be from die hard fans. Who are desperate to meet him.

I have to admit I feel a little betrayed by the man. I expected his blog to be one long advertisement but instead it turned out to be his personal diary entry with a by line at the end announcing his next movie ‘My name is Khan’.

But what he lacks in his blog he makes up in crazy fans and their hilarious comments.

Exerpt:Hello Karan .. this your biggest fan from Chennai.. i am a great fan of ur’s


from Kuch kuch hota hi se.. KANK. tak..


i am waiting for ur MY NAME IS KHAN…


thanx.. i like to see u on screen…. i will be very happy if u contact me.. becoz.. i have lots of ideas of doing romantic movies… i hope that u will contact me soon.. waiting for ur reply..


Keep Smiling,


Bye Karan .. Take care.. see u

No comments: