Friday, June 27, 2008

Shruti and Imran rock hard !!

 Shruti and Imran rock hard !!!  Shruti and Imran rock hard !!!
Kamal Hassan’s cute little punkster daughter Shruti Hassan performed at Hard Rock Cafe last night wih her band The Extrimentals. She shook her tail feathers and put on a very entertaining show. This band originally from Chennai had a weird mix of original tracks and covers. Some of their originals like Weird little girl and Tamil left me completely dumbfounded?? Tamil??? Yes Shruti we do know you’re the daugher of Tamil movie superstar Kamal Hassan you don’t have to rub it in.

Now Hassan is a big name so I expected the pg3 crowd to show up but I was highly dissappointed as the only people worth mentioning are Kim Sharma, Imran Khan and ace photographer Atul Kasbekar. Kim Sharma must have walked by me like a hundred times since I was perched permanently at the bar but she looked so plain that I didn’t think she was worth a second glance.Plus she was super pleased that the paparrazzi gave her a second glance. Poor girl… she’s not been getting any attention after Yuvraj dumped her.

Shruti was fashionably late and while I drowned my sorrows at the bar the crowd suddenly parted and Imraan Khan walked by with his little girlfriend in tow. I might have downed a few but let me tell you he wasn’t that tall. He was handsome and rugged etc but tall he was not. Guess it’s just not in their genes. Like Mama like Bhanja!

Imraan gladly posed for pictures but refused when they asked him to pose with Avantika (his big boobed girlfriend). Why so defensive??? When photographers wouldn’t leave the two of them alone they left Shruti’s performance early.

No comments: