Monday, June 23, 2008

The new crorepati on the block

 The new crorepati on the block

OMG someone actually won a crore on this show. Believe it!!! I always thought this show was a waste of time but Prajyoti Samal from Bhubaneshwar has done it. Working in a software company and travelling all around India has broadened her horizons and helped her achieve this task. After wasting so many sms’s, looks like it was well worth it. She says “Initially, I was nervous. But when I met him, he made me very comfortable. I felt he was a friend, who I’d met weeks ago. I never felt that I was meeting the Badshah of Bollywood. Now, I am a big fan of him and respect him even more”. Why wouldn’t you be lady??? You just won enough money to buy a brilliant house and a super cool car.

As for the show it’s still a flop with flailing TRP’s about to go off air end of July.So much for SRK’s fame the TRP never went beyond 4. LOL!!! That’s another reason for the old man to smoke. I truly feel he should retire now. Get going while the goings good I say.

No comments: