Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Doggy and Akki together

 Doggy and Akki together
Now we all know Snoop ‘D.O double G’ as the one of the ‘original gangsters’ along with Dr.Dre, Eminem and the like. Everybody went wild when the Next Episode released and wilder still with ’sensual seduction’ but a title track for ‘Sinngh is Kinng’? Now that’s new-s!!!!!

Snoop Doggie Dogg and action-hero Akki at the same time!! That’s more than I can chew……

I wonder what the song would sound like-

‘Balle balle balle, It’s the M*****F****** D.O.GG ‘

‘And then we noticed- Happy* da corruption!’

The (thin) line between Hollywood and Bollywood seems to be dissolving what with Sylvster Stallone (better known as ‘Rocky’), Snoop and Wyclef entering the business. The trasition, according to me, became obvious with ‘Bend it Like Beckham’ and has been growing brighter since then.

Whatever the case, I love the idea of ‘Snakki’ (Snoop and Akki) and the more I think about it, the more excited I am to watch Sinngh is King!

No comments: