Friday, June 20, 2008

Kangana Ranaut’s new look!!!

 Kangana Ranauts new look!!!

I loved the Levi’s ‘Stuck on you’ campaign with Kangana Ranaut draped seductively in super tight jeans all over the city, and mostly on men. Now this delicious brand ambassador was launching Levi’s Square- their new line. I must admit that the models with socks over their faces disoriented me for a second. What were they trying to do? Rob a bank?!

But maybe it was a good thing that they were faceless, as none of the attention was diverted from Kangana herself who by the way looked fabulous. This usually pixie/gypsy styled woman looked fab in low slung jeans and a tied up white shirt. What did me in though was her hair. It was a different style compared to all her previous looks she’s donned trying to look like a beauty queen. Atleast this was more realistic! I could barely recognise the lovely lass with out her usual afro.

I can’t believe this girl is speaking against Kareena Kapoor for starving herself to be a size zero. Not everyone is as luck as you Kangana to be born a size zero and maintain it!

No comments: