Friday, June 27, 2008

Imraan hogs the limelight

 Imraan hogs the limelightWe all know ‘Jaane Tu….Ya Jaane Na’ as Imraan Khan’s (better known
as Aamir Khan’s nephew) debut film. The pressure is on as, I’m sure
he knows, that we’re all expecting big things from him.

But aren’t we forgetting something? I believe we are! It’s not just
Imran’s but also Prateek Babbar (Raj Babbar and Smitha Patil’s son)
and Ayaz Khan’s (a successful model) debut as well! Now I know I’m no one to
criticize but I do have to give credit where credit is due… and I believe
these two youngsters deserve all the publicity they can get.

Has it come to this, that your claim to fame is a superstar ‘mamu’
and the others get left behind? I know it souds a little black &
white but thats sure as hell what it seems like!

Or maybe they’re role is not significant enough to be on the front
page. I guess we’ll just have to wait and find out!

No comments: