Monday, June 30, 2008

Porsche Phone

Porsche has just launched the Porsche Design Mobile Phone, the P’9521 with Sagem Mobiles. Frankly it’s the ugliest piece of technology I’ve ever laid my eyes on or maybe I just feel that way due to the poor choice of models used to unviel this piece of cutting edge technology. I don’t understand the obsession with firang models I think our desi models could have done a much better job and would have probably made the phone look a lot more desirable.

 Porsche Phone

VIP guests to this even included Kim Sharma,Upen Patel and Arbaz Khan who were obviously there for the free phone (priced a Rs. 77,000). Arbaz seemed busy checking out the features which inludes a fingerprint reader while Kim seemed more keen on the casing (a solid aluminiumm block eyuck!) and of course Upen was only checking out the models.

I expected so much more from Porsche I mean even the LG PRADA looks sleeker than this.

No comments: